Cute and easy Halloween spider cupcakes!

Ok How fun are these??? I made these for my son's class for Halloween last year and they were a hit!!! All I did was use a little fluorescent green food coloring to make the color of the frosting, piped white frosting around the top of the green icing in three circles and then I dragged a toothpick down from the top to make it look like webs then I used black string licorice for the legs (which should really have eight haha), a gumdrop for the body and a mini marshmallow for the head with some gel icing for the eyes! So fun and so eye catching for kids and adults too!!! How fun to make these for your Halloween party!

Spider cupcakes, Halloween cupcakes, easy Halloween cupcakes, cookingwiththestylesisters
Tiffany :)
linking to



No comments:

Post a Comment