Delicious Apple Crisp!

Now that fall is in the air here in Colorado I have been wanting to make some apple crisp!  I had some Granny Smith apples that I needed to use and so of course I went to favorite place, PINTEREST to find a yummy recipe and I found one from a great blog!  Oh my... it is heaven in your mouth!   Recipe is below!
If you don't have one of these awesome contraptions (Apple peeler corer slicer) you must try and get one!!! Wow it saves sooooo much time!!  It took me a couple mins to cut 6 apples!!











Here is the recipe:

4-6 lg Granny Smith apples
8 graham crackers
3/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c rolled oats
1/2 c flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 c butter, melted

Peel, core, slice apples.  Finely chop graham crackers (I out them in a qt size ziploc bag and used a rolling pin to make them into crumbs!  Combine crumbs,sugar, oats, flour and spices.   Add butter and mix well.  Spoon mixture over apple slices.  Bake at 350 for 30-35 mins.  Serve warm with ice cream!
linking to

1 comment: