Grilled Chicken with Homemade Peach BBQ Sauce

So many peaches...my cute friend Amber who dropped off a bag of fresh peaches on my door step must have given me like 50 peaches! It has been so wonderful to use them in so many different ways this week. Sunday we were having a crowd over for dinner and so why not try out a new recipe?!

Fresh peach BBQ sauce, grilled chicken with peach BBQ sauce

I combined a couple of recipes I found on the internet and added a few things of my own and it turned out pretty tasty! One of the ingredients is a heaping Tbs of Bolani's sweet jalapeño sauce mmmmgood!

Peach BBQ sauce recipe cooking with the style sisters

After I put some of the ingredients into my Nutribullet I added a few more things, little fresh squeezed lemon, brown sugar and some coconut flavored balsamic vinegar :)

Plus one big piece of garlic

Whirred it up and in seconds I had a peach flavored BBQ sauce!

Nutribullet peach BBQ sauce, grilled chicken

I set the table for 8 but we had another friend pop in.

 

Sunday dinner, green and pink tablescape

 

I love having friends new and old join us for Sunday dinner! The conversations around the table are so inspiring and uplifting..I love it!
Sunday dinner, pink and green tablescape

Here's the recipe but play around with it to get it to your own liking

3 peaches (without pits)

1/4 cup ketchup (or fav BBQ sauce)

1 heaping Tbs of sweet jalapeño sauce (or something like it)

1 large clove of garlic

1 Tbs honey

1- 2 Tbsp olive oil

1-2 Tbsp brown sugar

1-2 Tbsp cocunut flavored balsamic vinegar (or another type)

1/4 water (give or take)

1 tsp chili powder

Salt and pepper to taste

I put 6 half chicken breasts in ziplock bags and marinated for 3-4 hours. I kept some marinade aside to baste chicken while grilling.

Karin :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment