What to do with leftover pork?

The other night I made a large pork roast and had a lot of leftovers so tonight I made some yummy pork tostadas! Supper easy and delicious!
Leftover pork tostadas, pork, cookingwiththestylesisters
I chopped up some onion, orange, red and green peppers and grape tomatoes from my garden and sautéed them in a little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
I also made some cilantro lime rice in my microwave rice cooker...I love that thing! Just add a pinch of salt, fresh chopped cilantro and the juice of one lime.
Cilantro lime rice
I used Pam to spray my griddle and heated the flour tortillas on the griddle just until they started to bubble and turn lightly brown.
I topped each tostada with fresh spinach, plain greek yogurt, fresh lime, sprinkling of cilantro and tomato mango salsa..so good!!
Pork tostada, leftover pork
Tostada Recipe
Left over pork cut into cubes
Orange, green, red peppers chopped (as many as you like)
1/4 large onion (slivered)
Fresh chopped cilantro
Sliced grape tomatoes (as many as you like)
Fresh spinach leaves
1/4 packet of taco seasoning
Salt and pepper
linking to



No comments:

Post a Comment