Focaccia Bread Recipe

My sister shared this yummy Focaccia recipe and it is super easy to make and no rising necessary!
Focaccia Bread recipe
Once the dough is made you press the dough onto an oiled cookie sheet and drizzle dough with olive oil, sprinkle with crushed dried rosemary and kosher salt.
Focaccia bread
Bake at 425 for 20 - 30 min. Cut into triangles
I served mine on my galvanized metal cake stand...the flavor is Sooo good!
Focaccia bread recipe
Foccacia bread recipe
1 cup warm water
1tsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp sugar
3 Cups bread Flour ( I used regular flour)
1 package yeast
Dried Rosemary crushed
Add yeast with a pinch of sugar to warm water until it bubbles...in the meantime add all ingredients to mixing bowl in order. Add in bubbled yeast. Using a paddle attachment on my kitchen aid and mix dough until it is combined and "kneaded" well.
Flatten and stretch onto oiled cookie sheet. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with kosher salt and dried rosemary.
Bake at 425 for 20 to 30 min until golden brown....I took mine out a little easy. Cut into diamond shapes and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment