Crockpot Boneless Country Style Ribs for a crowd

For my daughter Emily's 24th birthday she wanted to have a bunch of friends over for Sunday dinner and we had a crowd! It was a blast and I just love all her friends, You can see all the details from my Mix and Match tablescape HERE.
 For the menu I made Crockpot Boneless Country Style ribs that were the best ever, twice baked potatoes, broccoli and a friend brought a delicious salad! 

Crockpot Boneless Country Style Ribs for a crowd, Crockpot cooking

Seriously the crockpot is a lifesaver! I don't have pictures of the finished product but trust me....these were so tender they fell apart when you tried to pick them up and the BBQ Sauce is to die for! I bought two packages of these boneless country style ribs...about 7lbs of meat altogether. I salt and peppered them and added a little of  Webers Beer Can chicken seasoning to give it just a tad more flavor and then I poured Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce all over them and turned the crockpot on low for about 6 hours and BOOM BABY! they were done!

Sweet Baby Rays Barbeque Sauce, Crockpot Boneless Country Style Ribs



Seriously these were sooo good and only a tiny bit was left over...Just for me for lunch today :)

Twice baked potatoes-
I baked 7 nice sized potatoes for 14 people

1. Scrub them really good, rub a little olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt, poke with fork or knife
2. Bake at 400 for about 1 hour until soft when you squeeze them slightly.
3. Cut potatoes in half, scoop out the insides leaving a small amount to hold the skin in place.
4. Place the inside of potatoes into a bowl, add milk a little at a time (1/4- 1/2 cup or more) you don't want slushy potatoes, 1 stick of butter, salt and pepper to taste. Mix with mixer until soft and fluffy
5. I used a cookie scooper to fill the skins back up with mashed potates
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese...I just used what I had in the fridge
7. Broil in oven for a few minutes until the cheese melts and turns golden...keep an eye on them they burn quicikly!

Banana Chocolate Nutella Cake coming up next!





No comments:

Post a Comment