Lemon Lime Cilantro Chicken Kabobs

I tried this new recipe tonight and it was sooo delicious!
I used chicken breast, red onion, red pepper, fresh cilantro and patty pan squash cut in half and skewered on to metal skewers. 
I found the recipe from The Taylor House Blog and I tweaked it a little bit. I used sweet Chili sauce in place of Sriracha sauce I used lime infused oil with a 1/2 squeeze of lemon and I added patty pan squash.  I served this with coconut rice!

 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts, Cubed
2 Tablespoons Lemon Infused Olive Oil (you can use regular olive oil with a teaspoon of Lemon Juice) I used lime infused olive oil and squeezed in half a lemon too!
2 Teaspoons Sriracha Sauce (I used Sweet Chili Sauce)
4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
3 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
2 Small Limes
1  Red Pepper
1/2 Red Onion
6 -8  Patty pan squash
Make marinade using the oil, lime and lemon juice, soy sauce, Sweet chili sauce, garlic and Fresh cilantro. Cut up the chicken into chunks and place in the Marinade for an hour or so. 
Cut up the peppers, red onion and patty pan squash and skewer everything onto skewers. Grill until chicken in cooked through..about 8-10 minutes. 

You gotta try this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment